10 Reasons Why Summit Sound
Inc. is the First Choice of Independent Artists
2. All Products Fully Guaranteed to meet the highest ISO industry standards - true major label quality! Our priority is satisfied customers, so we will cheerfully replace any defective item, or refund your money (at our option) less shipping costs, if for any reason, we find your finished product does not meet our usual high standards.
4. Top Rated Customer Service. We promise our staff will take a personal interest in you and your project, and will work harder than anyone else you have ever dealt with, to ensure your complete satisfaction!
5. Fastest Turn Times In the Industry... typical turn times of 9-12 business days for standard CD/DVD pressing runs including cover print and packaging and 1-5 business days for short-run CDR/DVDR product. Urgent or rush orders may also be accommodated with nominal surcharges to be added for such services. (rush-order quotes available upon request - rush/priority orders may not be available during peak periods).
6. Free Marketing & Distribution of Your Music - upon request, we can put you in contact with services to assist you in selling your music on-line through legitimate digital services like iTunes.
7. Real People To Assist With Any Questions Or Technical Issues. Call us toll free at 1-800-403-9755 and talk with a real person who will provide answers to any questions you may have regarding any aspect of custom music production. Your Summit sales rep will also be pleased to provide written quotes (with no surprises) based on your specific artistic or budgetary requirements.
8. Incredible FREE On-line Resources to assist you with all aspects of custom music manufacturing available on our Summit Sound Website Information on copyright, mechanical licensing, performance rights, custom recording, manufacturing, printing and packaging, cover templates, as well as complete technical information on cover design and tips for DIY graphic designers... plus much more! You may wish to begin by downloading our Recording and Replication Guide (you will need Acrobat reader to view this)
9. Complete Related In-House Services including complete audio and video mastering, recording studio production and graphic design for professional CD/DVD packaging is all provided "in-house" at Summit.
10. CD Over-runs FREE - If you pre-pay your order including applicable taxes and shipping in full at time of placement, any over-run of up to 10% is FREE. If your order is under-run we will refund you for any short-shipped at time of pick-up or shipment. (**see below)