- How Our USA
Summit CD Package Pricing Works
- Where possible, we'll match any competitor's price for "identical" items!
- If anyone quotes you less for identical products or services send us a written copy of their quote to review & match.
- CD and CDR Package pricing is comprised of several components. Below is a brief description of these items.
- 1. CD or CDR which normally includes printing on the surface of the disc
- 2. The Jewel Box or (alternate packaging) that holds the CD and usually also the printed graphics
- 3. The actual printed cover (folder or booklet plus the tray card) that goes inside a jewel case with the CD
- 4. Cover Design which is done on a computer workstation and output asHi Res printable PDF's.
- 5. Scans or digital photos/images for CD cover and/or disc imprint
- 6 Digital preflight of cover files printed direct to plate (no films and color keys required)
- 7. The disc imprint films used to make plates for CD imprinting (not required for CDRs) Our base price includes 4 films
- 8. Insertion of all materials in jewel case or cardboard packaging and shrink-wrap
- Click Buttons above for complete package details
Due to quality control CD replication & cover printing is
subject to *over/under-runs of up to 10%
Final invoices will be adjusted to cover exact quantities shipped
with overs or unders added or deleted at unit costs.
On any project Pre-Paid In Full
(in advance) any Over-run will be FREE
60% deposit with order / *Adjusted (approx 40%) balance due PRIOR
Summit Sound Inc. 1-800-403-9755