CD and CDR Package pricing
is comprised of several components. Below is a brief description
of these items.
- How Our CDN
Summit CD Package Pricing Works
- Where possible, we'll match any competitor's price for "identical" items!
- If anyone quotes you less for identical products or services send us a written copy of their quote to review & match.
1. CD or CDR which normally includes printing on the surface of the disc
2. The Jewel Box or (alternate packaging) that holds the CD and usually also the printed graphics
3. The actual printed cover (folder or booklet plus the tray card) that goes inside a jewel case with the CD
4. Cover Design which is done on a computer workstation and output as Hi Res printable PDF's.
5. Scans or digital photos/images for CD cover and/or disc imprint
6 Digital preflight of cover files printed direct to plate (no films and color keys required)
7. The disc imprint films used to make plates for CD imprinting (not required for CDRs) Our base price includes 4 films
8. Insertion of all materials in jewel case or cardboard packaging and shrink-wrap
above for complete package details
Due to quality control CD replication & cover printing is
subject to *over/under-runs of up to 10%
Final invoices will be adjusted to cover exact quantities shipped
with overs or unders added or deleted at unit costs.
On any project Pre-Paid In Full
(in advance) any Over-run will be FREE
60% deposit with order / *Adjusted (approx 40%) balance due PRIOR
Summit Sound Inc. 1-800-403-9755